For more information please contact the Norwex Consultant who referred you to this site! Otherwise, feel free to email me at carey@chemfreecare.com . I am excited to help you simplify and healthify your life :)

Monday, January 21, 2013

Scientific Proof that Norwex Works!

It is truly amazing how you can remove dirt and bacteria from surfaces with just water and a wipe!  I LOVE cleaning my home with these cloths.  My cleaning time has been cut by literally 75% and I am getting things cleaner and shinier than ever before!  Since starting with Norwex, I have given away nearly ALL of my chemical cleaners! I don't even have to think about walking down that aisle at the store anymore:)  Talk about a great way to simplify and healthify life.

careybailey.norwex.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment