For more information please contact the Norwex Consultant who referred you to this site! Otherwise, feel free to email me at carey@chemfreecare.com . I am excited to help you simplify and healthify your life :)

Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Mama:)

As a mom of 6 kids, surprise messes are just a part of life.  What possesses a 6 year old to randomly spray hairspray all over a mirror as he helps his little sister get ready for a night on the town?  I don't know the answer to that question, but anyone with kids knows that this is simply how it goes!

Cleaning my mirrors and windows used to be such a major project that when I would finally invest the time to do it, I would feel extremely protective of them staying that way.  It has been such an unexpected gift since discovering Norwex, to not feel so stressed out about clean windows staying clean!  For me, knowing that it will take me less than 2 minutes to polish a large mirror is such a burden lifted.  My home is literally a happier place because of the lightening of my cleaning load!  Oh how I (and my babes) LOVE Norwex!

careybailey.norwex.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment